Here at The Face Place, we respect the privacy of all our users, so we comply with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (Act) when dealing with your personal information (your address, your birth date, email address etc) and the below clauses outline how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information in the following situations:
- To provide services and products to you
- To market our services and products to you
- To conduct surveys so that we can provide better services and products to you
- To undertake credit checks (if necessary)
- To bill you and collect money that you may owe us (including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- To respond to any communications from you
- To protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests (including defending any claim)
- For any other purpose expressly authorised by you or the Act
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As part of our confidentiality agreement, we won’t disclose your personal information to anyone other than yourself.
We will take reasonable steps to make sure your personal information does not get misused, lost or caught up in unauthorised activities. At any time if you would like to access or correct your personal information, please contact us and we will make sure we look into your request and if its reasonable and in accordance with the Act, we will provide you with your personal information or make a correction of such information.