Not only do we see things differently at The Face Place, we do things differently. Our clients are fully informed men and women who like to make an educated decision based on expert opinion, up-to-date non-surgical Cosmedicine options, armed with the knowledge that our doctors, nurses and medical skin therapists are all highly qualified and receive ongoing training and education from around the world.
Renowned as New Zealand’s first medical spa and a world-class facility in Cosmedicine, The Face Place MedSpa only offers safe and highly effective methods of enhancing your appearance.
We thank you for your patience as we navigated the start of Level 2 and accommodated all our patients who had to be canceled due to lockdown and then rebooked. We are now open to all patients, both new and existing, for all types of appointments.
Under Level 2 we have new protocols in place.
- Clinic will be open longer hours, fewer clinicians, with only essential people in clinic, and gaps between appointments to allow even more thorough cleaning between patients. Please attend your appointment alone.
- Each clinic is a separate ‘bubble’ with dedicated staff.
- Instead of using the waiting room, we will call you when your clinician is ready. We will also ask you the 4 Covid questions. If unwell, please stay home.
- Temperature monitoring and hand sanitiser will be provided when you enter the clinic.
- All paperwork completed virtually prior to your appointment to minimise time in clinic.
- Expect to see your clinicians wearing PPE - gloves, mask and eye protection - during your appointment.
We have adjusted our schedule to suit the Level 2 restrictions, so won’t be back to our normal roster until level 1. Therefore we are taking bookings only from June 1 to June 29.
As seen in...